A couple of weeks ago I had the chance to do a podcast interview on one of my favorite ladies, Amy Tiemann of Mojo.Mom. I actually met Amy last year in Charlotte, North Carolina. I was delivering a keynote address to a great group of moms and she introduced herself. Turns out that she’s not only a fabulous and fun woman but is also a great writer.
You can listen to our 20 minute podcast about The Big Book of Parenting Solutions, why I wrote the book, new trends in parenting that concern me, and a few simple tips you can use to help raise caring, responsible kids. Just click this link and it will take you to MojoMom Podcast.
Thanks for the great interview, Amy! And thanks for your kind words about me (made my day!: “I really appreciate her thoughtful, experienced, research-based approach to child-rearing and developing parent leadership.”
Amy’s book is called, Mojo Mom: Nurturing Your Self While Raising a Family and it will fill you in on a wide range of topics that you will not find in other books, including:
- Preparing to become a Mom without losing your sense of self.
- How to take care of yourself in the fragile weeks and months after giving birth.
- Tips on creating a To-Do list that includes your needs as a priority.
- How to declutter your overloaded mental environment.
- Why worrying about your family can actually make them less safe.
- How to negotiate a fair division of household labor among family members.
- The key elements essential for the long-term success of your adult relationship with your partner.
Amy’s website is MojoMom.com It’s wonderful — just as she is. So glad to reconnect, Amy!